Thousands of Queensland “fuel thieves” have ignored texts from police who give motorists the benefit of the doubt and urge them to return to pay for their petrol. In...
- 13JanRead More
- 02OctRead More
Fuel thieves will be given the “benefit of the doubt” as part of a trial launched by Queensland police on Tuesday. The one-month trial has been ordered in an...
- Tasmania to introduce mandatory fuel-price reporting amid coronavirus crisis May, 27
- Machete, baseball bat allegedly used to threaten service station worker at Williamtown May, 27
- Australia to lag on electric vehicle sales until 2030s May, 26
- PETROL PARTY: Townsend could be full to the brim May, 22
- Viva Energy acquires Westside Petroleum May, 22